Skip to main content

Where the Water Runs, A Deliberate Haiku

 


Where the water runs
chasing wilder hunts, more slip
there the dark dirt sits.

Immediately confessing to being a twit. Last week was pretty much a washout thanks to a stomach bug and, yeah, just glad to be posting. Still, I'm a total twit. 

-- Chrissa

Comments

  1. Twit? You? Not a chance, the poetry you shared proves otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't no twit
    Never heard you giggle
    Sun sets on frogs
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the risk of Shay scorning me forever, I have to say I enjoy the occasional *well-written* haiku, which this is. It's excellent. Sadly, the form is probably the most abused one out there. But no twit could have written this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lines are evocative and bring much to think on in such a few words. Also, you are as far from being a twit as I am from winning a marathon or a beauty pageant. You are one of the most brilliant poets I know my friend! Never forget it!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm convinced you don't qualify for twitdom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear the thunder of hoof and see the shifting earth. This is very very evocative. Bravo.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment